On March 28 at the European Coatings Show (ECS), Arkema is hosting a leadership panel entitled â??Sustainability and Market Transformationâ? where it will be joined by leaders across the value chain, including Perstorp, PPG, the European Association of Chemical Distributors, and OMYA. Experts in the field of sustainability
from each of the participating companies will discuss and collaborate on the solutions needed to meet consumer expectations for a more sustainable lifestyle; and to address tomorrowâ??s challenges, such as climate change, resources scarcity, urbanization, and technology transformation
. Arkemaâ??s coating and its Bostik adhesive solutionsâ?? experts â?? together with their guest speakers â?? will discuss new ways and specific examples of meeting these trends through a more connected value-chain ecosystem.
Richard Jenkins, Senior Vice President, Arkema Coating Solutions, explained, â??To accomplish real change, we have to adapt how we work. Alongside leading companies throughout the value chain, we are focusing on connecting the downstream consumer and market expectations, to the upstream innovation capabilities; working together to improve every sustainability aspect of the industry.â?
Â Also at ECS
, Arkema will showcase its new sustainable offers for the industry, providing answers to emerging markets like home efficiency, more circular housing, community well-being, decarbonization of the built environment, and more.Â
The group will feature its specialty resins and additives offering, as well as expertise in the lowest VOC technologies*, to build solutions addressing sustainability, high performance, and expected regulatory issues. Key featured innovations will include:Â
- Cool surfaces painted white, enabling reduced air conditioning consumption;
- Development of the UV coil coating technology;
- New low-temperature-cure powder coating resins for industrial medium-density fiberboard (MDF) applications;
- Extension of bio-based and bio-mass-balance specialty resins and additives enabling more circular housing applications; and
- New UV/LED curable and waterborne solutions to develop safer inks and coatings for packaging.Â
Arkema will also deliver two conference addresses and a series of presentations related to these latest innovations. The companyâ??s exhibit can be found at Hall 4A- Booth #321.Â
Learn more at Arkema ECS2023
* Arkemaâ??s solutions for solvent-free technologies include waterborne, powder, ultraviolet/light emitting diode/electron beam and very high-solid systems.
KEYWORDS: events general business resins and base polymers sustainability
Share This Story Print