We managed to get some good visibility for our results at the AIMPLAS · Technological Institute of Plastics #Biopolymersmeeting2023 last week with the BIOnTop workshop. Well done, team! ???? ...
To develop new bio-copolymers, compounds, biocomposites & coatings formulation and process them into:
1. Recyclable, home-compostable monomaterial trays & films for fruits & vegetables
2. Recyclable, multilayer trays & films compatible with modified atmosphere packaging, e.g. dairy and personal care products.
3. Home compostable & organically recyclable nets for fruits and vegetables
4. Home compostable & organically recyclable coated textiles e.g. woven fabric tea bags.
5. Recyclable, reusable coated woven fabrics, e.g. food wraps.
6. Recyclable, reusable secondary packaging from secondary raw material: extruded blown bags and non-woven bags.
This is the first session of 2. The second session is taking place on 14 March 2023 (you can still register here). What is the challenge? How to ensure compliance to the EU directives on safe...